The Hôtel***** & Spa Le Pavillon, located in the heart of the Domaine le Lyon Vert, is a Groupe PARTOUCHE establishment.
The hotel and spa:
- Year of construction: 2015
- Hotel with 16 double rooms and suites
- A 900-m2 spa
The Domaine le Lyon Vert:
- Casino le Lyon Vert: Casino with 349 slot machines and 13 card tables.
- La Rotonde, our gourmet, Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Brasserie Le Caz, located in the casino
- 8 reception rooms, ranging from 37 to 450 m² in size.
Our Michelin-starred chef:
Head chef Jean François Malle studied at the La Guerche de Bretagne culinary school, near to Rennes. He gained experience at various Michelin-starred Relais & Château restaurants, beginning with Michel Guérard*** in Eugénie-les-Bains, Georges Paineau at Le Bretagne** in Questembert and the Ferme Saint Siméon in Honfleur. In 2006, he came to Lyon to work at the Villa Florentine as the sous chef of Davy Tissot. In 2009, he participated in the "Les Chefs d'Or" competition, becoming one of eight finalists. In 2009, he then took the reins of the kitchens of the Hôtel Lyon Métropole, where he gained experience in catering for upscale brasseries and seminars. In 2012, he joined the team at La Rotonde as a sous-chef. In 2013, he was named world pâté en croute champion (Championnat du Monde de Pâté en Croute) by winning the "Chapoutier 1st Prize," awarded by a jury of international and French Michelin-starred chefs. That same year, he also took over management of the Domaine le Lyon Vert kitchens. Surrounded by his 20 chefs, his refined, elaborate dishes are presented and enjoyed in harmonious surroundings.
- 15 km from Lyon
- The nearest regional train station (SNCF TER) is Casino Lacroix-Laval
- Free car park with 700 places